Monday 25 June 2012

Rise and shine it's Ascot time....




Rise and shine, it's Ascot time!


As some of you may be aware, I attended the Royal Ascot Races held on Saturday 23 June. Out came my glad rags, fake tan and the biggest hat known to man kind. I was up at 5 30 am and was off on the tube at half 7 to get to the races at a respectable time. The first glass was consumed at approximately 11 am. The last, well, it is all a bit hazy after half 12.


Just joking. I am a classy girl, none of that drunk nonsence.


I had an absolutely fabulous time which started and finished with champagne and celebration. I got to watch Black Caviar win her 23rd race in a row and I can tell you- it was quite exhilirating! Although she comes from Australia, as a New Zealander I felt I could claim her victory.


Anyway, I'll leave you to look through the photos... please be warned that a lot of champagne was consumed and subsequently, the quality of photo taking dimished slightly. Still it was a grand occasion and I even saw Her Majesty the Queen.






 


 






 



Giant hat!







Black Caviar!!!!







Sneaking in wine....classy as per usual



Go Black Caviar!!













Right at the fence!







The beginning of the end



No comments:

Post a Comment