Monday 9 July 2012

Cocktails and Sunshine





We're all going on a summer holiday. Or rather, my long lost travel buddy and the girl who started me off on this whole adventure, and I are about to meet up after four months apart! And what better place to meet up than the sunny shores of Barcelona.



Day one of my trip










Amanda and I met randomly in Auckland after she was looking for a flat and incidentally, one of my flatmates had decided to leave us for her own adventure overseas. Amanda being from New York, told stories of her life back at home and instantly I was encapsulated with the idea that I had to get my a into g and plan my own trip. Six months later and with a nudge from her, I did it. Now we are to spend two weeks travelling through Spain and soaking up the sun and culture.











We are heading to Pamplona to run with the bulls (from a distance- don't worry) and will end up in Mallorca to get some  much needed sunshine and warmth.






I will endeavour to put up photos as quickly as possible!

Adiossssssssss. I will touch base from Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment