Monday 19 March 2012

I'm leaving today...

I am finally ready to try to put in to words my seven days spent in New York. Now, I know what you’re all thinking. About bloody time. But a place as special as New York deserves careful reflection and thought. And to be honest, I have been having too much darn fun (yes I said darn) to sit down and share all of the excitement with you.
How can I possibly begin to describe New York. New York gave me more than I could have ever imagined and in return, it took a little part of me that will always remain there. 
I guess the logical thing to do would be to start at the beginning. For what it’s worth, I am going to do my best to capture every moment and feeling that I experienced in the big apple. I hope I do it the justice it deserves.














No comments:

Post a Comment